Originally only one picture seems to have survived of this celebration, shown below, and donated by Helen & Keith Fowler. In 2012 a further collection of pictures taken by Arthur Loaring and family, were found by his son Jim, following the death of his parents, who allowed us to reproduce them below.
The guests of honour , pictured below were Lord & Lady Hood. It was Lord Hood's father who gifted the hall absolutely to the village in 1905. His Grandfather built the Jubilee Hall as a reading room to mark Queen Victoria's Golden Jubilee, but the Estate retained ownership.